Food Trucks for CASA
Client : Food Trucks for CASA
Date : 2017
TCB Agency developed an identity and marketing strategy for Food Trucks for CASA, a food truck festival in its first year in Manchester. The event benefits CASA of New Hampshire, which is the strongest advocate for children in the court system.
The project entailed logo development, web development, traditional public relations, social media strategy, sponsorship assistance, event management, and more.
– Was well-attended, with over 9,000 visitors in its first year
– Received hundreds of thousands of earned media impressions (WMUR, Hippo Press, Union Leader, various influential websites)
– Reached tens of thousands of new fans on Facebook with an inexpensive ad buy that had a relevance score of 10
– Achieved significant pre-sale using Eventbrite
– Used 33 kegs of beer in three days
– Raised over $19,000 for CASA!